Since the COVID-19 pandemic, medical tourism has become a thriving industry in the recent past. Patients from around the world cross borders in search of the right kind of medical treatment. The organization for economic co-operation and development describes patients as those who travel across international borders with digital help & receiving some form of medical treatment.
What is Medical Tourism in India?
Medical tourism is growing sector in India in mid of 2020. Even though India is a developing country, it provides immediate service and care to patients. The country also provides world-class and standardized medical services and care with the help of the latest technology. During the recovery period, patients can turn to a multitude of therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga.
How MyCare Helps to Grow Medical Tourism in India?
MyCare is an app that connects patients to doctors through a secure online doctor consultation mobile phone platform. Not only patients can connect with their doctors - they can connect with their hospitals, pharmacies, and laboratories as well. MyCare provides 3- way video consulting facility - with 3-way video calling patients can connect with specialist doctors and can keeping their local doctors on call too. Hospitals and Doctors can bring their care to more patients and get paid without the extra overhead. Patients have access to their pharmacies and laboratories at any time anywhere. Patients have access to all of their medical data- all through their MyCare app. The future is here: simple and seamless healthcare'
MyCare Features & Benefits for Patients
- Patients can easily connect with doctors through two-way and three-way video calling.
- MyCare is a complete digital health platform, patients can also connect with Doctors, Hospital, Pharmacies, and Laboratories.
- Doctors can send a prescription to the patients and patients also can send the prescription to the nearby pharmacies and get those medicines home-delivered.
- All patient's records are securely stored in MyCare's Medical Passport / EHealth Card folder & patients can share their all past medical history with doctors in sharable PDF format.
- Patients can share prescriptions with laboratories through MyCare and the laboratory will contact the patients for home collection. Patient’s will get their digital report through the app
- The patient can listen to the doctor's audio notes instruction given by a doctor
- A patient can search their specialist doctors from specific hospitals and send a connection request to those doctors to consult them
- A patient can send a document directly to the pharmacy and laboratory
- With MyCare dictionary patient can view their doctors based on their city-state & hospital filter
MyCare Features & Benefits for Doctors
- Zero Subscription charges & set your own Schedule time and fees.
- Consult with your patient's through chat or video call (Two way & three-way video calling)
- Easily handle all of your appointments and store/keep track of your patient’s important data.
- Doctors have access to the patient’s important medical documents through MyCare's medical history folder.
- Send prescription to patients with MyCare's e-prescription facility & manage all your patient's data in one place
- The doctor can record a patient's history in their own voice and save it for future reference.
- We follow HIPPA and GDPR Compliance for data security. (HIPPA-Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act & GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation)
- With the MyCare directory, doctors can find their all connected patients and laboratories and pharmacies, they can also filter pharmacy and laboratories according to their city and state.
- Every MyCare doctor have their unique QR code, with this QR code patient can directly send a connection request to the doctor by simply scanning the QR code
A Bottom Line:
With enhanced features such as home delivery of medical reports & medicines and secure digital storage of medical records of a patient, MyCare will be upgrading the way doctors and patients interact. MyCare still has a lot of inventions to implement in the medical industry, it can become a backbone for the instant healthcare system. The benefits are vast. All in all, it is safe to say that the future of healthcare is MyCare. Visit our MyCare Website to know more about us.